If you’re new to Kurasie the following steps will walk you through the initial Kurasie set-up.
Once you have registered with Kurasie or logged in for the first time you will need to connect your social media accounts.
1. Click on the “i” as highlighted in the screenshot below:
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the next preferences screen:
*you must connect at least one account
Please Note: When connecting a Facebook or LinkedIn Company Page you must select the page you wish to connect from the drop down box and click save:
4. Once you have connected your chosen social media accounts, click the “clock” icon:
5. Click the cross to activate each social media account:
8. How to use the scheduling screen:
- Drag the Kurasie bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar on your browser and click it when visiting a website to add it.
- Add the URL of a website or RSS feed you wish to add.
- Upload an OPML file from an RSS reader.
11. Once you have added content you are now ready to starting curating:
12. Click on an article’s title to read it, if the article is not shown in full click on it’s title again to read it on the actual website. If you then want to curate it click on the “Schedule this” button:
14. On the schedule page you can see and manage all of your curated posts:
For further details on these and more functionality please see our video tutorials: